Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Claims Settlement Manager to join their team. You will manage and lead the Claims Settlement Team to ensure the consistent delivery of high levels of internal and external customer service that will enable the generation of increasing levels of profitability in day-to-day claims activities. In addition, you will review and monitor performance levels and proactively rectify potential service failures.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Constantly review and evaluate the effectiveness of Claims Settlement organisational structure and drive high performance and effectiveness of individual team leaders through leading by example and providing coaching and mentoring.
Develop a high-performance culture that actively supports the company’s mission, vision & values and act as a role model for colleagues.
Ensure Claims Settlement colleagues are trained to a high standard providing a consistent service to customers.
Drive Operational Service
Ensure that the required standards of operation are delivered throughout Claims Settlement.
Continually measure performance through appropriate KPIs and other indicators and take action to ensure service levels are maintained at all times.
Ensure Claims Settlement are kept up to date with current processes and all company communication is cascaded as appropriate.
Keep updated with relevant industry changes which may impact our service offerings and amend processes as appropriate.
Drive Continuous Improvement
Take a proactive approach to ensuring the customer journey exceeds our customers’ expectations.
Develop and monitor quality standards and objectives ensuring that issues are identified and rectified proactively.
Adopt a continuous approach to improvement and innovation, seeking to identify areas where process improvements for efficiency and accuracy can be implemented.
Cross Functional Working
Proactively manage and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Claims Settlement delivers high levels of service meeting customer demand
* Proven experience in a customer support environment managing complex customer interactions
* Proven experience in developing and supporting Team Leaders
* Experience of managing large teams (20+)
* Evidence of supporting continuous business improvement and delivering high performance standards
* Experience creating and managing a cohesive working environment
* Experience of developing and monitoring KPIs
* Ability to be hands on and lead by example
* Good problem-solving skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Dynamic, energetic and motivational leadership style
* Excellent IT skills, must be competent using Microsoft Office
* Strong customer service focus with the ability to promote this within a team
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Or check similar jobs