£Negotiable per annum plus benefits
My client, who are currently looking for a Product Manager are based in the heart of North Yorkshire within commutable distance to some of the most beautiful rural areas of the country, design and manufacture environmental products, in particular state of the art award winning units for domestic properties both in the UK and throughout the world.
As the UK’s leading provider of these award winning products the Product Manager will be a key member of their R&D (Research and Development) team where innovation and product enhancement is key to everything they do, working alongside the cross functional R&D team the successful applicant will be responsible for all the technical aspects of the company’s range of products including product development from specification to launch.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Monitoring and understanding the markets they operate in and conducting market research and competitor analysis.
* Keeping upto date on all legislation that is applicable to the market and products.
* Understanding customer needs, working alongside the sales & marketing team to understand market/customer needs.
* Being the voice of the customer within the business.
* Being the point of contact within the company for all things related to product.
* Taking full responsibility for the product roadmap ensuring it aligns with the wider business goals.
* Preparing business cases for new product developments.
* Guiding all new products through the NPD/NPI process from specification to launch.
* Actively managing the product range, fielding requests for new variants, identifying gaps, managing product changes and new product developments.
* Liaising cross functionally to deliver and implement technical changes.
* Identifying opportunities for product improvements and making constructive suggestions for change and technical developments.
Applications are invited from individuals with experience as a Product Manager, excellent technical communication skills and who can create action plans on NPI/NPD projects right upto completion.
In return my client will offer a very competitive and negotiable salary, flexible working hours, pension, life assurance plus excellent training, development and prospects.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and drive please email your CV
Or check similar jobs