Are you a HGV Class 2 or 7.5T Driver looking for a new challenge?
How does home delivery sound but with no more than 12 drops a day yes you read that right no more than 12 drops!
Tuesday to Saturday shift patterns, 6am starts.
Pay is £12.00 per hour which you will get paid weekly. Overtime is also available as extra days which pays time and half £18 per hour
What you will be doing
* We are looking for customer focused delivery drivers where you will be part of a home delivery double act, delivering into customers’ homes, it will be room of choice so manual handling will be involved.
* Some assembly work may be required however full training will be provided.
* As you can expect people love to have their deliveries on a weekend so there will be weekend work involved usually 1 day on a set shift pattern so you still get your 2 days home life to enjoy unless you want overtime.
What we need
* The ability to work under own initiative and be flexible in your approach
* Excellent communication skills, ability to work as part of a team
* Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
* 7.5T or Class 2 licence for more than 1 year due to insurance purposes
* Valid CPC & Digi Tacho
Does the above sound like you get ready to start your exciting new role apply below or give us a call on (phone number removed)!
Why not check out our Facebook page to keep you up to date with our Hot Jobs Search FLRLogistics or Frontline Recruitment.
We are also looking for HGV Class 1 Class 2 Drivers 7.5T Drivers Van Drivers Drivers Mates Porters and Warehouse Operatives Give Frontline a call on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs