Lead Electrical Engineer – FMCG Manufacturing – Days Only role.
Salary: Upto £44,500
12.5% Performance Related Bonus
25 Days + Bank Holidays
Location: North Petherton, TA6
Ideal Industries: Food Production, Beverage/Alcohol production, Dairy, Pharmaceutical & packaging.
*** This role is an 18 Month FTC due to been newly created role in the business – the view of this role is to convert to a perm position ***
New Chapter are partnered with much-loved nation-wide player in the FMCG market who are currently on the search for a lead electrical engineer for their site near Bridgwater.
This site requires an electrical wizard who is looking to take on a days-based project role and be the electrical lead on site, within a complex, high-speed manufacturing environment this role is responsible for all site electrical distribution, controls and PLC systems.
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer, holding a minimum of an HNC/HND qualification for this role. The main duties will include:
* Working closely with the project team, consulting for all electrical installation.
* Implementing the electrical standard
* Management of full site electrical integrity and design specialist for our electrical safety system.
* Building and updating the electrical technical library
* Management and development of system engineers
* Specialist knowledge and experience of PLC
* Project management responsibility for all system related projects including HV/LV maintenance programs and support on major plant outages.
* Taking the lead and managing all site changes, to support changes in business needs and demands.
Opportunities within this company do not come around often at this level as their culture naturally promotes internal growth and progression. If you are considering a move or just keen to pick up a conversation around this role and company then please get in touch
Or check similar jobs