Job Overview: Working alongside our client, a measurement & auditing specialist servicing injection moulding manufacturer, we are looking to appoint a hands-on CMM experienced & ITAF16949 auditor to join their business.
* You will be either a metrology professional with proven years and experience with manual & automated measurement experience, and skilled in programming software for the CMM’s
* Ideally you may an existing hands-on Manager already, OR a CMM Technician or CMM Engineer, or Quality Engineer with good CMM experience, looking to further progress into a senior position offering good job satisfaction and performance bonus reward
* You must have auditing experience with ITAF16949 / TS16949 for consideration of this role.
* Experience within measuring injection moulded parts is an advantage but not essential
* You must have good attention to detail skills, a good eye for detail and meticulous with your auditing, measurement and analysis applications.
* You will be responsible for the measurement lab, all processes, documentation & report control.
* You will lead by example, offering good clear communication skills with Directors and customer contacts.
* You will be engaged in the opportunity to develop inroads into new business with the commercial group
* You will play a pivotal role within the brand awareness and social marketing the CMM / metrology services, ie GTMA, Linkedin, Plastikcity etc
* You will be an enthusiastic and passionate CMM / Metrology engineering professional.
* This position offers good job security, satisfaction and career progression.
* The business group will be expanding further over the next 6 months; you will be part of the recruiting team.
* Good engineering qualifications
* A minimum of 4 years within CMM / Metrology
* Knowledge of working within a high volume and hi-speed manufacturing environment
* Experience with Injection moulding is desirable but not essential
* Strong and up to date knowledge of TS16949 / ITAF16949
* Excellent inter-personal and customer facing skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Effective communications skills (written and verbal) and good inter-personal relations
* Strategic with a sound logical approach to problem solving
* A proven track record in the achievement of results through engagement of people and application of recognised tools is essential
* Self-motivated and confident decision maker
Key Words: “Metrology Manager”, “Senior Metrology Engineer”, “CMM Technician” “CMM Engineer”, “Quality Engineer”, manufacturing, “injection moulding”, “TS 16949”, “ITAF 16949”, “Metrology Engineer”
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Sierra 57 Consult –
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist – Plastics & Packaging
“Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Sierra 57 Consult has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles
Or check similar jobs