* £9.00 to £14.00 per hour
* £50 Sign Up bonus after two weeks of work,
* £100 if you have current care experience
* £100 Retention Bonus when you complete probation
* £100 Refer a Friend Bonus
* Paid DBS and training
Health Care Assistant
We have great career opportunities for both full-time and part-time Care Assistants to join our friendly, caring and growing team (Drivers only).
No experience necessary, although we do welcome those with previous Care Assistant or Support Worker experience, We have found individuals with Retail, Hospitality and Customer Service experience have great transferable skills to become an amazing Care Assistant.
£9 - £14 per hour + excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for several Health Care Assistants to join our wonderful team . You will be responsible for encouraging and supporting Service Users to define and develop their chosen lifestyles through personal centred care in their own homes.
We provide a 24 hour, 7 day per week service, so staff are expected to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings and late evenings. our staff also have an option of working weekends and bank holidays.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
* Thousands of discounts through our Employee Benefits portal; including supermarkets, retailers and many more Flexible working
* Guaranteed hours available
* Carer of the month award.
* On going training and development opportunities
* Mileage allowance
* Paid holidays
* Pension scheme
* Dedicated support from your branch management team
* Excellent career progression and development opportunities
* Refer a friend scheme (up to £250)
* Competitive hourly rate
* Paid training and DBS
* Continuity of Rota
* As a Support Worker, your responsibilities will include:
* To encourage and enable service users to make day-to-day choices and major life decisions and to develop a positive self-image and maintain good health.
* To support service users to develop relationships to maintain contact with family and friends.
* To provide service users with the agreed necessary support to maximise their independence and to develop social and life skills.
* Once you work for us, our goal is to look after you, you are our number one priority
The successful Support Worker will:
Have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with team members, service users and a range of stakeholders.
* Have a caring manner and a tolerant nature, experience within the sector is not essential as we will provide you with training required to carry out your duties.
* Due to the nature of the business, it is a requirement that staff are able to drive.
Perfect Pal Healthcare Ltd is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place
Or check similar jobs