Electronics Designer RF & Microwave
37 hours per week
£60k + excellent bonus & pension
Technical & scientific engineering company has an opportunity for an Electronics Designer RF & Microwave. Their customer order book stretches several years, healthy profits and balance sheet. They’re stable with steady controlled growth.
You’re looking for a more senior position or you may have some experience in a radio systems architectural work in defence or cellular radio infrastructure.
* Working within a high tech, dynamic and growing capability team you’ll design, lead & guide development of future, innovative radio solutions.
* Technically direct less experienced engineers to develop circuit elements in solutions.
* Liaise with other functions areas eg systems & firmware teams, and software developers.
* Architectures for medium - high power microwave transceivers & concurrency.
* Microwave radio frequency planning analysis.
* Modelling link budgets and creation of top-level radio specs.
* Root cause analysis of prototype radio platform issues.
* Application of LNAs, mixers, filters, synthesisers, HPA’s, and apply them
* RF test equipment & understanding of limitations. Combine measurements & theoretical predictions.
* Designing for military environmental e.g. DEF stan’s and mil specs.
* Technical leadership of less experienced engineers.
Desirable. Experience of:
* the Modem and DSP signal flow.
* Experience of discrete analogue circuit design.
* Understanding of the use of mathematical modelling tools such as Matlab.
Benefits of working here
* Flexible working
* State of the art technology & innovation
* External learning and development encouraged.
* Light and airy university type campus.
* Generally accepted they have a great restaurant
* Friendly environment!
* On site Medical Centre
* Parking / Easy Access to train station
* Coffee Shops and onsite shop
* On site gym
* Sports & Social Club
* There’s more…
Rules onsite require British Citizenship. Dual nationals can apply for this position and you will be required to undergo UK Security Clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it’s difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven’t been in touch within a week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment
Or check similar jobs