Do you have a passion for working with SEN students and want to take your career further? Initial Education are looking to recruit an enthusiastic autism specialist teaching assistant for a range of fantastic schools in the Worcestershire area.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
* Have previous experience as a teaching assistant managing children with challenging behaviour
* Be able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
* Be committed to supporting the children where necessary.
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* The ability to plan innovative and engaging lessons which will meet the needs of Autistic children
Successful candidates will be able to support children on a 1:1 basis, following their educational and behaviour plan and should be confident using their own initiative. With both part-time and full-time roles available on temporary, supply and longer term contracts, if you are an engaging SEN teaching assistant get in touch to find your next role.
You will need an Enhanced DBS, or be willing to apply for a new one.
Please contact Lucy today for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Worcestershire.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs