Sports Graduate Teaching Assistants – North Dorset – September 2021
No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for education!
About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for enthusiastic graduates who are looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training. These are long term assignments starting in September 2021 or sooner.
We are looking for a Graduates to work as Teaching Assistants across Primary, Secondary & SEN.
* This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
* No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people in any capacity, including any classroom experience being advantageous.
* You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
* The successful candidate will be working with students who have various SEND, and possibly working with students throughout Key Stages 1, 2, 3 & 4
Contract details for the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
* Location – North Dorset
* Position – Full Time Graduate / Teaching Assistant, term time only
* Type of work – Teaching Assistant
* Start date – 1st September 2021
* Contract type – Long term supply
* Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
* Full time/part time – Full time
* Minimum rate of pay – £65 per day
About the successful Graduate / Teaching Assistant:
* No experience needed as full training will be provided.
* You should hold a recent degree, ideally with a 2:1 or higher.
* You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
* You will be an excellent role model for young people.
* You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Graduate / Teaching Assistant must have/be:
* Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
* A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
* Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
* The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
* Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
Or check similar jobs