We are looking for a Surface Mount Assembly Operative to work the night shift for a company based just outside Huntingdon. You will ensure that SMD components are loaded and programmed onto the automated pick and place machines in exactly the correct sequence and position, will run the job from start to finish and will take responsibility for the quality of the placement and reflow solder of the components. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years' hands-on experience in a similar role.
Apply on Partner Site
The nightshift work Monday to Thursday from 8:30pm until 6:30am with paid lunch and tea breaks.
* Any previous work within a technical manufacturing environment would be advantageous
* 3+ years' experience of running an automated SMT line (preferably Europlacer systems)
* Experience of handling SMT components on reels, strips, tubes and trays
* Experience of working in an ISO9001 environment
* Experience of working in an area handling static sensitive and moisture sensitive (MSD) electronic components and assemblies
* Using PCs and software packages%3B Microsoft Word, Excel would be an advantage
* Providing support to manufacturing / production in other areas
* Working with others to resolve manufacturing difficulties
* Working in a multi product, mixed manufacturing environment
* Following work instructions and process diagrams
Please get in touch for further details
Or check similar jobs