We are delighted to be supporting one of our regular clients expand as they look to take on 2x Construction tutors.
Apply on Partner Site
1X Level 3 – Civil engineering & HNC
1X Project Control tech
The client, a successful provider in a number of different apprenticeships, offer flexible working to offer a great work/life balance.
Based from home, the successful applicant will deliver most of the training online however there will be some travel involved when attending on site block training, the company also give £4K a year as a car allowance.
Our client are ideally looking for someone who can delivery Level 3 Diploma in Construction & The Built Environment or Civil Engineering and if possible, Project Control Technician Level 3 and Project Control Professional.
- Plan and deliver inspirational teaching and learning that engages and excites all learners on apprenticeship programmes, in line with the companies' best practice and employer expectations.
- To work remotely as part of the delivery team and manage a caseload of apprenticeship learners ensuring each learner has training delivered according to the relevant delivery plan and have bi-monthly reviews. and bi-monthly progress reviews.
- Training may be delivered remotely using Microsoft Teams or involve regular travel for training to be delivered face to face and on occasions to our Head Office for an induction and annual Strategy Days (overnight stays may be required)
- To be involved in the recruitment of new learners, ensuring they have a thorough induction to Apprenticeships and complete an initial assessment to ensure they are on the right programme.
- For those learners on Apprenticeship Standards, to coach, train and assess learners to be ready for their End Point Assessment in line with Delivery Models.
- Embed robust and engaging delivery of English, Math and ICT skills within all apprenticeships, particularly for those learners who are required to complete Functional Skills qualifications.
- Maintain learner records, data and learning plans through consistent use of the e-portfolio system E-Assessor and in line with GDPR regulations.
- Undertake Health & Safety checks of the workplace/learning environment for all the learners on caseload
- To work as part of the delivery team, sharing best practice and expertise to develop training resources/materials that reflect current industry standards and delivery models that are engaging and enthuse the learners.
- Attend regular team meetings and 1-1s to ensure close coaching is given and performance is monitored.
- Raise learner awareness and promote key Government Strategies for Safeguarding and the Prevent Duty. Raising concerns with the Designated Safeguarding Officer and in accordance with Safeguarding and Prevent Policy.
- Promote inclusive learning opportunities and celebrate diversity so that all learners have the opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship and are provided with sufficient information, advice and guidance to ensure that they receive the right level of support
- To represent and promote the company both internally and externally; acting as an ambassador for business development, attending meetings and events as necessary.
- To ensure that customers receive an excellent customer service experience in all dealings with the Company
- To contribute to the annual quality review of the service and the programme of continuous improvement
- To actively promote and act, at all times, in accordance with policies, e.g. including but not limited to Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- To participate in the Company’s Appraisal and Development process as appropriate
- Maintain CPD as appropriate with the role maintaining awareness of industry/occupational developments and update skills through staff development.
- Be prepared to deliver training/work on behalf of the company flexibly including during unsociable hours and at national locations.
- To undertake other duties commensurate with the job level
It is essential that applicants have a PTLLS or an Award in Education & Training plus an Assessors Award or equivalent (A1/ D32/ D33). All applicants must have the occupational competence within the subject field
Or check similar jobs