A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a family business that dates back hundreds of years.
Working in a beautiful location in the heart of Anglesey, the successful candidate will provide real time financial information to support the management of the organisations income streams and expenditure that comprise of; companies, trusts, commercial and agricultural property.
As the Finance Business Partner your responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of management accounts and board reports
* Providing analysis of accounts
* Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
* Reconciliations and VAT returns
* Preparation of year end working papers
* Regular reviews with estate and finance teams
* Advising estate team on VAT, property tax and capital tax matters
We are interested in speaking to people about the Finance Business Partner role with the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience of providing effective and efficient management of financial resources in a Finance Business Partner role or equivalent
* Commercially minded and able to anticipate the needs of both operations and management
* Ability to gather, analyse and interpret data and present findings through oral presentations and reports
* Experience in agricultural and/or rural land business would be an advantageous
* CCAB or equivalent qualified accountant with finance business partnering experience
The role is a permanent full time, working Monday to Friday. In return you will receive a salary of £36,000 to £42,000 depending on skills and experience, a great working environment, onsite parking, pension scheme and 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency
Or check similar jobs