Up to £20,000
Benefits of being a Sales Adviser
* Competitive Salary
* Collaborative working environment
* Very low turnover of adviser's
* Will receive full, first-class training from the client
Our client is one of the UK’s leading financial service brokers who pride themselves on delivering first class bridging, commercial and asset finance to its customers. The business has seen unparalleled growth over the last year and due to this are looking for fresh sales advisers that can be trained from the ground up to become full mortgage advisers. This is all part of their strategy to maintain the company’s growth and build on its dominance in the market.
Day-to-day role of a sales advisor:
* Creating relationships with customers to allow you to ask probing questions in order to determine their financial situation and requirements.
* Contacting and chasing customers up to provide them with a decision on their application.
* Using the phone to recommend the best options available to a customer after establishing their needed through a thorough fact find.
* Deal and liaise with customers as well as lenders to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
* Provide a first-class service, always making sure that every stage of the process is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Experience and skills required to be a sales adviser:
* Good verbal skills allowing you to sell on the phone directly to customers.
* Great work ethic and an upbeat and positive phone manner
* A can-do attitude and a drive to learn a new trade
* Full or partial CeMAP is a plus but not a requirement.
If you think ta sales adviser role might be for you then please do not hesitate to apply to this ad
Or check similar jobs