This is a remarkable time to be joining Draycott Nursing & Care as we focus on our growth and expansion in delivering world class Nursing and Care. We are a recognised market leader in nursing, domiciliary, social and personal care. We pride ourselves on our professional and discreet service with our staff applying our 4 Cs; Compassion, Collaboration, Competence and Commitment.
You will have a chance to work alongside the gold standard in Registered Nurses and Carers. Our daily and live-in care enables our clients to remain in their own home whilst being cared for by professional and highly trained Carers and Registered Nurses.
The Recruitment Officer is responsible for assisting sourcing, attracting and hiring candidates for all level of open positions across the business. To ensure that the best candidates are in the right number and at the right time to facilitate the Company’s growth strategy and positioning.
As well as always meeting the needs of the role by finding candidates that match our organisational culture, the Recruitment Officer will follow our resourcing strategy and to fill our job openings with qualified individuals.
Recruitment Officer Responsibilities:
• Advertising and monitoring vacancies as and when required by the Hiring Manager/s.
• Conducting telephone interviews with candidates particular roles within the organisation, in partnership with hiring managers / senior management team.
• Dealing with queries from applicants, new starters and hiring managers via telephone and email with a customer focus approach.
• Assisting with designing job adverts with the involvement of hiring managers and senior leaders for internal and external candidates.
• Undertaking all necessary compliance checks, for example, DBS checks and references. Offering support and guidance when there are any queries about an individual’s suitability to work.
• Maintaining recruitment records as required of the Data Protection Act and the company’s information governance arrangement and key performance indicators (KPI) on recruitment.
• Updating and monitoring all recruitment-based information for all roles within the organisation.
• Ensuring up to date knowledge regarding recruitment/onboarding and compliance processes and policies.
• Training colleagues and senior management team on the recruitment process, to promote quick response and quality hires are made.
• Any other tasks including training and office administration which may reasonably be required from time to time.
About the Successful Candidate:
• Flexibility, the ability to handle many different tasks at once and to be flexible in your approach to the way the task is done.
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail, and ability to prioritise and organise work-load.
• Excellent IT skills including knowledge using Microsoft Office applications or similar software programmes as appropriate and good knowledge of our specific software
• The ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with a multidisciplinary team both within the office and externally.
• Willing to work with others for the greater good of the company and able to assist others when necessary.
• HR / CIPD qualification (Desirable)
• Experience as a Recruitment Officer / Coordinator
• Advertising / Posting on social media
• Experience working within a customer focused environment
• Experience of working within Healthcare (Desirable)
For over 20 years Draycott Nursing and Care has been recognised by doctors, consultants and clients for exceptionally high professional standards and 24/7 support. Now driving an exciting partnership to provide on-site healthcare within a unique new complex of 5-star luxury London apartments.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £22,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Recruitment Manager, Internal Recruiter, CIPD, Resourcing Manager, Recruitment Team Leader, Human Resources, HR, In House Recruiter, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Advisor, Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Acquisition, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
Or check similar jobs