My client is an award winning company based in Surrey, they are highly respected across the world for their innovative and advanced instrumentation. They hold three Queens Awards for Industry and are both ISO9001 (Quality Management) and ISO14001 (Environmental Management) certified.
Their business designs and manufactures scientific test equipment for use in the energy and materials testing sector. The product base encompasses both conventional and renewable energy sources and well as a wide variety of other industries.
Based primarily in Chertsey, you will be working within a small, dedicated service team. The position will suit a multi-disciplined, proactive, dynamic individual who enjoys fault finding and resolving problems.
Travel within the UK will be required and when restrictions permit overseas may also form part of the role.
* Maintenance, Servicing and Repair of the instruments, electro-mechanical components, wiring looms and associated products,
* Conduct technical investigations on equipment failures and prepare failure reports
* Maintain compliance in accordance to international standards, and company processes and procedures
* Provide support to the Production department on an as required basis
* Ensure that all H&SE policies and the company ISO guidelines are adhered to during manufacture/assembly/repair of instruments.
* A good background in both mechanical fitting and electrical assembly, experience with precision electro-mechanical assemblies would be an advantage
* Soldering, crimping and mechanical assembly / disassembly.
* Ability to read and interpret engineering instructions, drawings and BOM’s.
* A methodical and logical approach to problem solving with a sense of ownership.
* Take pride in producing high quality work with first class attention to detail.
* Organised and able to prioritise.
* Team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Driving license and willingness to travel
Please apply asap, this role won't be around for long
Or check similar jobs