Looking for something new? Bored of the same old daily routine?
Look no further,we have rare opportunity for an experienced manager to join this leading hospitality chain in Lovely Leeds!
*Full time/Perm position
*Will include weekend and evening work
This organisation are leaders in their field, excelling in every area, from customer experience, in-house technology and from an employee point of view, they offer fantastic training and development to inspire and encourage you to build an outstanding career.
We have a great opportunity in their site in the heart of Leeds! This is a fast pace, high turnover site that will continue to challenge you. If you are an experienced hospitality manager or from a big box retailer then this could be the role for you.
Working as part of a management team you will have exposure to all areas of the business and must therefore be experienced and confident in managing P&L accounts, driving sales performance and managing large teams.
* Management experience (at Store Manager or Deputy Store Manager level) within a fast paced Retail, Leisure or Hospitality business
* Have a good understanding of a P&L account
* Have managed a site with a high degree of customer footfall where there is a high focus on providing customer experience (not just managing transactions)
* Experience of managing a large turnover site
* Experience of leading a team of circa 20+ people with direct responsibility for at least 1-2 supervisors.
* Able to demonstrate proven examples of using business data and KPI reports to make commercially sound decisions that drive business performance.
If this is you, then an excellent basic package with a very generous bonus scheme awaits!
If this outstanding opportunity is the one for you, please click on the link below ASAP. For more information you can call Lynsey Bridges on (phone number removed).
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs