Brief Role Description:
We are supporting our client who are a successful manufacturer of Safety Critical Components, in their search for a Model-Based Systems Engineering Manager to join their expanding team.
* Plan, direct and implement the Technology Function’s model-based systems engineering approach to enable efficient development of the product
* Develop, evaluate, implement, and maintain processes, tools, training, and technology related to the company’s approach to model-based systems engineering.
* Oversee the use of model-based systems engineering tools and best practices to enable system design with a focus on modularity, reusing components and extensibility of product platforms while adding new technologies over time.
* Govern and guide the overall model-based systems engineering approach.
* Recruit, develop and manage a team to facilitate product development programs using MBSE methodologies.
* Organizes the coordination of activities with outside suppliers and consultants to ensure timely de-livery.
* Experience in building a model-based systems engineering architecture using a modelling tool (e.g. MagicDraw/Cameo, Enterprise Architect, Cappella or System Composer)
* Experience implementing, growing, and maintaining a model-based systems engineering program
* Experience developing and integrating modelling tools with existing discipline specific tools and processes
* Familiarity and expertise with MBSE tools
* Industry experience in systems engineering from medical or other relevant regulated industries (aerospace, military contractor, etc)
* Demonstrated leadership experience and skills including presenting to senior management and working with peers to bring a team together
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV - or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Or check similar jobs