We have an exciting new opportunity here at Smile Education for any Maths Teachers looking to thrive within a secondary school. Not only is this a rewarding and fulfilling position but it helps you educate children who are vulnerable and need your help to realise their potential!
You will be expected to deliver Math, both Functional Skills (Open Award) and GCSE syllabus but competency to deliver a range of subjects will be advantageous.
We are looking for someone:
* Who is a qualified teacher or NQT
* Who has a calm and understanding demeanour and innovative engagement techniques
* Who can make a real difference to students of all academic levels
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all your students and ensuring equality and inclusivity of opportunity for all.
· Data and tracking of all students you work with
· Working in conjunction with the house manager, learning lead and SLT to plan and implement the best possible curriculum impact for your students
· Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of learners.
Our team here at Smile Education will work tirelessly to help you find the perfect fit for you and your future in teaching by getting all of your documents up to date and ready to send off into our vast network of schools looking for both part time and full time staff to fill in their vacancies.
If this role is not for you, we offer a substantial amount of roles within the education sector, so do not hesitate to contact us and we can help find you your dream job!
Recommend a friend who is looking for a new teaching or support role and we will reward you with: £200 for every Teacher and £75 for any support role that registers and works for 15 days.
Our website can be found here:
If you have any queries about this role or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact Tom at: (phone number removed) or email Tom at:
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications
Or check similar jobs