We are currently looking for a Production Operative to join our new base in Rochdale, Greater Manchester on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week.
WCCTV was founded in 2001, in the UK and is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks.
Earlier this year, the Private Equity Firm LDC, made a substantial investment into WCCTV. This investment will allow us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and continue our services as a market leader.
In addition to this investment, we were also recently overall winners of the top 100 Profit Track, “Ones to Watch” list in the UK.
We believe our employees are our strongest asset and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development, in addition, we achieved Investors in People – Gold, March 2020.
• WCCTV are looking for individuals who are looking for a challenging and diverse placement in an SME business environment.
• The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching and support.
• You will enjoy a ‘hands on’ role which requires you to multi-task between a variety of duties.
• WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and demonstrates this through our achievement of Investors in People.
• Full time apprenticeship Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Duties will include:
• Bench test products using the wcctv computer software based on the production schedule taking instruction from the Production Team leader
• Complete test sheets and update logs via PC
• Be involved in regular stock counts
2. Tower Production / Quarantine
• Test and repair the WCCTV Rental stock to ensure assets are Rental ready within the agreed Service Level Agreements
• Update the quarantine sheets to ensure all elements of the rental stock are tested in accordance with the agreed testing process
• Prepare, assemble and test all aspects of the tower production department in accordance with the agreed procedures
• Test and repair the WCCTV tower stock to ensure towers are sale or rental ready within the agreed SLA
• Follow the quarantine process to ensure all elements of the tower stock are tested in accordance with the agreed procedures
3. Other Warehouse Duties
• Assist with all areas of work in the warehouse during busy periods
• Adhere to the working practices of the warehouse at all times
• Undertake relevant training as required by the Directors of the company
• Any other duties within the level of competence as requested by the Directors or Senior Management of the Company.
The main skills that will be developed will include:
• Use of PC i.e. software such as Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
• and word processing
• Use of soldering iron
• Use of hand tools
You: the successful candidate must...
• Be energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Be a ‘hands on’ approach with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Have experience in using software such as Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and word processing
• Be able to use a soldering iron
• Experience using hand tools
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds
Or check similar jobs