My client is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable candidate to work initially on a 6 month contract basis.
Superb working environment with a great team.
The role will involve
* Monitor Accounts Payable inbox, review, respond and deal with activity and workload that is directed to this inbox.
* Maintain efficient, effective distribution and approval of supplier spend for relevant areas of the Group (primarily UK operations)
* Raise POs as necessary and in line with approval levels/limits
* Monitor supplier spend against approved POs
* Support analysis of Salesforce & NetSuite project spend in line with above duties
* Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations for accounts payable balance sheet accounts and associated accrual accounts
* Enter supplier invoices into Oracle and manage the pay-run process in line with the monthly deadlines
* Liaise with Finance team to ensure accurate coding of supplier invoices, in line with forecasts
* Complete all supplier statement reconciliations in a timely manner, working with the Finance team and operations to resolve any issues.
* To file and store/archive Invoices as necessary
* Support audit and corporate tax year-end compliance with timely provision of suitable analysis of spend and supporting invoices.
Experience and skills
Very good knowledge of Internet Explorer/Chrome Internet software; Microsoft Office 365 including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, and SharePoint. Proficient with AP elements of accounting systems such as Oracle.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 5 years or more experience in a similar role
* Accounting qualification is useful but not essential.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A natural team player who genuinely puts the team and colleagues’ interests on a par with or ahead of his/her own
* Motivated with an enquiring mind. Someone who wants to understand the detail and consider improvements.
* Comfortable with and able to support change within a growing organisation. Helps plan and implement such change building commitment, overcoming resistance as well as supporting those affected by change; evaluating and providing value added feedback during and post implementation.
Hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
We endeavour to reply to all applications, however, if you haven`t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Grafters Recruitment Consultants / Grafters Accountancy Personnel
Or check similar jobs