Do you want to work for the UK’s largest FMCG Provider?
Are you a time served driver or a new pass?
We can accommodate you, no matter how much or how little experience you have, we have opportunities for all.
Come and be part of a great team with a great culture, great colleague engagement and great opportunities, who live their company values every day. It really is a great place to work.
Working hours and pay
We can offer contracts from full time to casual contracts, and everything in between.
Weekly pay for full time drivers ranges from (5 shifts) £675 - £810 (depending on shift patterns), A full-time week is a guaranteed 50 hours paid week over 5 Days / Nights and does not include any overtime, which is available for all.
You will receive a £1,000 on boarding bonus payment, which is payable after a successful completion of your probation period (full time positions only)
What you’ll do on a typical day:
* You will be delivering from our Heywood site across the UK in our brand-new Volvo fleet using our new industry leading curtain sided trailers.
* Work in a safe, compliance focussed way, adhering to all industry regulations and safety policies
* Represent Great Bear Heywood and our team, by delivering a great customer service.
* HGV Class 1 / LGV C+E Licence
* Valid and up to date CPC and Digi Card
* No more than 6 points on your licence with no DD/DR or IN Endorsements showing
Passion & determination in providing outstanding customer service
In return, we offer: pension scheme, life assurance, and great staff facilities. Hospital, dental and optical, training and development and many more!
* Paid overtime after 50 hours
* Paid breaks
* In house driver development and paid CPC training
* Access to company pension with a company contribution of up to 4%
* Access to medical and dental benefits and schemes
* Access to on site subsidised canteen and facilities
* Non contractual bonus of £50 for every overtime shift worked (limited to x 2 per month).
* Drivers medical paid up to £65.
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today
Or check similar jobs