Pluss, part of Seetec Pluss and the Seetec group, is an award-winning Community Interest Company that supports thousands of people each year to achieve a career and fulfil their true potential. Our employment operations help jobseekers who need the most specialist support to find work. Our enterprise operations run alongside to create direct employment opportunities in a wide range of job roles. The projects give people the opportunity to get involved in local communities, meet new people and have fun through a range of activities.
Positive People and Hopeful Families are funded by The European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our team as Finance Administrators. You will be responsible for ensuring that all expenditure relating to the BBO contract is correct and accurate and that Partners are fully supported throughout.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly organised, proactive individual who can identify issues and resolve them quickly by using good interpersonal and communication skills. You must be a competent IT user with experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Responsible for ensuring that financial information and evidence is received from partners in a timely manner, ensuring information is provided in the correct format and correctly completed.
* Checking expenditure is eligible as per Big Lottery guidance.
* Creating claims, getting information from finance and matching evidence provided to expenditure details and ensuring evidence is complete and accurate.
* Ensuring procurement rules have been followed and evidence of procurement process is obtained where required.
* Reconciling expenditure to evidence within client files as required.
* Follow up with partner organisations with queries and requesting outstanding information
* Support the Finance Officer/Coordinator with the provision of evidence as requested by Big Lottery.
* Provide evidence and information to Auditors as required.
Skills and Experience
* Experience of developing internal and / or external working relationships
* Experience of working to and meeting targets and deadlines
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics at grade ‘C’ or above or equivalent experience
* Working knowledge and experience of checking financial information and ensuring complies with guidelines
* Experience of working in a finance department
Salary: £19,554 - £20, 994 p.a (dependent on experience)
Location: Flexible Devon location but must be able to make regular visits to Exeter
Hours: 37 hrs per week - Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm and Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Closing Date: 28 September 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme, access to a wide range of local and national discounts.
Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under “About us”
Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Or check similar jobs