• Management of the diaries of the Managing Director.
• Sourcing venues, restaurants and assist with event organisation.
• Comply with all company rules, regulations, and procedures always and promote good working practices throughout the workforce.
• Filter general information and deal with telephone enquiries and written correspondence via e-mail, courier bookings and post by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Support with PowerPoint presentations, letters, email, general communication be prepared to communicate out of hours via mobile phone and email due to international travel or other deadline driven priorities.
• Maintain good working relationships with colleagues, suppliers, and customers always.
• PA experience – working with Senior Management
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Ability to use IT systems proficiently (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email).
• Demonstrate a commitment to quality and an eye for accuracy and detail.
• Excellent written and spoken English essential.
• Ability to communicate clearly and with confidence at all levels in writing, on the telephone and in person.
Salary: I.R.O £25K
Or check similar jobs