1st Line Network Engineer (Cisco)
£18,000 - £22,000 + Progression Opportunities + Training + Company Benefits Package
Working as part of our clients growing MSP (Managed Service Provider) support team, this varied role encompasses a wide range of day-to-day 1st/2nd line support and administrative tasks. In turn, this offers the successful candidate a broad skills base on which to further their I.T. career.
We are recruiting for a 1st Line Network Engineer, based in Sussex and this client are is keen to meet candidates with a keen interest in Networking or have the desire to skill up and train for their CCNA examinations with previous Service Desk Experience.
This role gives you a fantastic opportunity to learn and gain qualifications from some of the major networking brands – Cisco, Netgear, Meraki plus many more.
In-house and external training and support will be provided.
* Responding to customer enquiries (email or telephone) via our support helpdesk system
* Investigate and answer queries in an efficient and timely manner
* Liaise with internal stakeholders
* Provide assistance to the provisioning team
* Provide administrative support throughout the company
* Undertake any additional tasks reasonably required by the company
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* 1-2 years I.T. experience necessary
* Networking qualifications beneficial
* Friendly and approachable manner
* Fantastic interpersonal skills
* Excellent written English
* Confident style in guiding customers to the best solution
* Desire to understand and resolve the needs of a customer
Or check similar jobs