Matchtech are excited to be working on several Highways projects in Yorkshire.
We have upcoming opportunities for Section Engineers to come and join our clients on a freelance basis.
As a Section Engineer, your core responsibilities will include:
* Assisting the Sub Agent on the sections of works.
* Review, amend and write relevant method statements and risk assessments.
* Manage the sub-contractors and oversee the Site Engineers on site.
* Carry out quality inspections and ensure your section meets the quality standards and deadlines set.
* Provide liaison between the Sub Agent and client on site.
* Produce ITPs and as builds.
* Plan and communicate weekly and monthly programmes.
You will also need to demonstrate that you:
* Have completed a Construction related Degree or HNC qualification.
* Hold a valid CSCS certification.
* Previously worked as a Site, Section or Senior Engineer.
* Have experience of road, civils, earthworks or drainage projects.
* Demonstrate a sound knowledge of quality assurance and the ability to write method statements and risk assessments
Or check similar jobs