The Internal Communications Lead will have a key focus on Internal Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility, our 'Togetherness' programme as well as providing support for Colleague Engagement across the Group.
Reporting into the Head of People and supported by an Internal Communications Partner, the scope of the Internal Communications Lead role stretches from day to day co-ordination of communications to engaging with the other People Leads to plan, support and deliver the People plan.
* Develop and deliver an agreed strategy for internal communications across the Group and define the BAU plan that will effectively deliver that strategy;
* Maintain current BAU activities for internal communications ensuring little or no disruption for stakeholders while defining the way forward and implementing any required changes;
* Become the go to person and first point of contact for internal communications across the business;
* Advise leadership and senior management on sensitive and complex internal communications challenges, including crisis communications issues;
* Facilitate the 'Let’s Make It Count' CSR programme ensuring this award winning programme maintains and develops its approach;
* Support the 'Togetherness' programme ensuring current networking groups can fulfil their potential whilst encouraging further development of the programme;
* Working closely with the Head of People and People Leads to define our strategic approach to Colleague engagement;
* Manage budgets effectively in respect of your areas of responsibility
Or check similar jobs