Have you experience in Procurement, Purchasing, Buying, or dealing or ordering parts?
* Would you like to work with an award winning national business whose head office is based in Glasgow?
* Would you like to work with a company that can provide you with stability and longevity and opportunity to progress?
Then I want to hear from you!
Anderson Knight is looking to recruit a self-motivated and light-hearted individual to join one of our exclusive, preferred clients within their Parts team which would see you as a vital member of the Parts team as a Parts / Procurement Administrator.
Your role is to ensure that all parts are available for Engineers to complete their works for a major supermarket retailer from internal suppliers.
This is a full time and permanent role working 8.30 am-4.30pm Monday to Friday which is office based and will see you working in a friendly, supportive team who all support each other.
This role has become available as the role has relocated from another branch in England to Head Office.
* Be responsible to ensure all procurement process are followed
* Responsible for ensuring controls are put in place to identify any outstanding purchase orders
* To ensure regular, effective communications with engineers/suppliers/sub-contractors/supervisors/management and assist to control work to completion within targeted SLAs
* Be responsible for compiling/updating progress/status reports for Clients
* Sourcing materials, raising POs, sourcing proof of delivery, create/monitor returns, goods movements, stock adjustments, sub-contractors, suppliers: specific/generic, Client specific processes, bonded stock, free issue stock
* Be responsible for identifying that correct product coding is used for analysis/reporting
* Identifying and ensuring that all Extra to Contract Works are managed in line with contractual requirements
* To ensure the filing and scanning supporting documentation
* Responsible for recording legislative documentation to meet requirements
* Organized and able to prioritize
* Team player
* Exceleltn attention to details skills
* Fist calls communicator with fabulous interpersonal skills
* Positive outlook and mindset
* Experience working in a Procurement, Parts, Purchasing or Buying role
* Worked with in-house systems previously
* MS Office competent
* Worked in a role that deadlines must be achieved
* Experience liaising with internal departments within a business
In return you will have a rare and exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company in a friendly, supportive team that always promote from within and have a low turn over in staff, this role will provide you with stability, longevity and opportunity accompanied with a competitive salary and a host of great benefits.
If you are looking to earn extra money then extra shifts/hours are available in busy periods, overtime is not mandatory but is a perk to be taken advantage of. Free Car parking on-site.
So if you have an exposure to parts, procurement, purchasing or buying and have great administrative and communication skills then I want to hear form YOU today as the role is moving quickly
Or check similar jobs