Eden Brown Education are currently recruiting for a Caretaker/ Building Service Supervisor for a Education provider in Birmingham.
The Organisation are looking for a Caretaker/ Building Service Supervisor to work Full Time - Monday - Friday in a variable shift pattern 6.15 am - 6.45 pm.
You will need to have:
* Previous experience working as a Caretaker or Building Service Supervisor
* Knowledge and experience of basic site maintenance and building practice, basic DIY Skills.
* A DBS within 12 months or on update service, or willing to apply for one.
* Provide a security and care-taking service to the Education organisation to minimise risks to the health and safety of those using the school site.
* Grounds maintenance - ensuring the grounds are well maintained and litter free.
* You will prepare rooms to a satisfactory standard, including the moving of furniture and general porter duties
* Work as a team member in setting up for regular assemblies and larger school events throughout the academic calendar.
If you would be interested in applying for this role in Birmingham please apply today.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs