As a leading designer and manufacturer of cutting edge industrial processing machinery, my client are well known in the market and as such, are considered an employer of choice for engineering staff around the region.
Due to continued growth and development, they are looking to hire a Project Engineer for their busy project engineering team, working closely with customers and the business to deliver machinery build projects within the given timeframes.
Primarily, you will take responsibility for the contracts from the moment the client receives order until it is delivered on site to the end user, utilising your broad skill set to ensure that the machine delivers against the expectations of the customer.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Review contracts to check for discrepancies, including drawings, quotes and specifications
- Agree schedule and project timelines with both internal and external stakeholders, taking ownership of meeting the key dates in that schedule
- Obtaining customer approval of drawings and layout diagrams
- Ensuring any machinery software that is written for use by the customer has been tested and is working correctly
- Checking with manufacturing, design and procurement for any deviations from the project plan
- Providing regular update meetings and communications to the stakeholders
- Hosting the customer visits in relation to the machinery build - demonstrations etc
- Commissioning of the equipment
Ideally you will be Degree qualified, or vocationally trained in a related engineering discipline, and can provide evidential experience in a similar Project engineering role. A background in the special purpose machinery sector is preferred, along with a good understanding of the commissioning and installation of new machinery. Strong project management and communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential
My client are looking for multiple Project Engineers, from Junior/Entry Level to Senior/Experienced, to help them grow this department going forward.
If you are interested in this role, and looking for the chance to travel as part of a new position, then please apply below or call Kris Feaviour at Revision Recruitment
Or check similar jobs