*Salary: £20,000 - £22,500 per annum
*Full time, Permanent
*Start date: ASAP / October half term
Milestone Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a primary school in Bromsgrove that require a full time / permanent caretaker. Ideally the school are looking for someone with previous caretaking experience within a school and that is relatively local.
* Managing security and health and safety compliance across the school site.
* Ensuring school premises and grounds are well maintained and clean.
* Undertake repairs and small DIY projects.
* Ensure the premises and grounds of the school are maintained.
* Take responsibility for the security and day to day maintenance of the school site.
* Be responsible for the health and safety of the site.
* Premises Management and Administration.
* Ensure the premises is adequately heated and lit, appropriate to conditions.
* Assist the Head Teacher and School Business Manager with documents relating to the premises and any relevant service level agreements as required.
* Test fire alarm weekly and carry out regular emergency evacuation practices.
* Secure the site at the end of the day including windows, exit doors, gates and re-arm alarm system.
* Keep whole school site free of litter and debris, emptying external litter bins.
All applicants will be required to undertake vetting including a DBS on the update service.
To be considered for this position please contact and send your CV to William at Milestone Education
Or check similar jobs