A Lettings Administrator is needed to join the Kensington office of an international property agency with multiple offices throughout London and across Asia.
* To apply for this position, you must have at least 12 months of experience as a lettings administrator /property administrator with an estate agency.
* Monday to Thursday: 9am to 6pm
* Friday: 9am to 5:30pm
Key Responsibilities & Duties
* Arranging Gas Safety certificates and EPCs
* Submitting insurance claims
* Arranging photographs and floor plans
* Arranging checkouts
* Drawing up tenancy agreements
* Referencing new tenants
* Booking check-ins and outs
* Helping out the negotiators with admin duties
* Liaising with Landlords and Tenants for all documents
* 1-2 years of experience as a lettings or tenancy coordinator/administrator.
* Experience in the U.K. residential property industry
* Experience with Rightmove plus, PropCo.
* Must have an interest in the property industry.
* Able to coordinate people with locations, keys, times & dates over the phone.
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
* A strong customer focus
* Team player
* Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
* Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
Or check similar jobs