Our client, a Global Manufacturing company are looking for several Mechanical Assembly Technicians to join their Production team on a permanent basis.
To be hands on member of team and assist with assembly of various products. This role is key to production and involves working with other members of the team to assemble and disassemble projects whilst ensuring that high quality standards are maintained.
* Reading and understanding Engineering drawings in order to assemble products
* Ensuring diagrams are accurate with product parts
* Able to vigorously test products to meet high standard required
* Ensure quality has been reached within all areas of production
* Liaise with quality / production to raise assembly issues
* Assisting with stock checks when required;
* Keep stores clean and tidy;
* To unlock / lock up the stores as required.
Ideal Candidates will have:
* Experience of working in a similar manufacturing environment
* Engineering experience essential
* Understanding engineering drawings
* Confident at building / disassembling projects on own
* Experience with schematic drawings
* High attention to detail
* Good team player; able to communicate well others
* Organised and able to prioritise workload to ensure products can be dispatched
Work will be on a shift pattern - 6.00 - 13.45 first week and 14.00 - 23.45 second week with Friday off.
Competitive rates of pay.
Please contact Dean to discuss this role
Or check similar jobs