We are a leading supplier of roofing and building materials located in Kings Langley, Herts. We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative with a forklift license.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am - 4.30pm and Saturdays 7.30am-11.30am.
The role of Warehouse Operative:
* Dealing with customers
* Forklift Truck Driving
* Loading and unloading vehicles
* General warehouse duties
* Ensuring that customers are served promptly and efficiently with the correct materials
* Ensuring that Company procedure and policies are used at all times
* Receive and check off deliveries to the branch, highlighting any anomalies and ensuring correct and timely storage of goods are in line with Health & Safety Guidelines
* That stock is clearly identifiable and low stock levels are highlighted to Branch Management where necessary
* Ensure that forklifts are used and maintained in an appropriate manner in line with Health & Safety Guidelines
* Assist with picking and loading of orders
* Work and communicate as a team member to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within Company Procedure
* Ensure yard and warehouse are kept clean and tidy at all times in-line with Company Health & Safety Guidelines
* Perform any other duties including stock-taking as required by the Company.
All applicants must have a forklift license, reach and counterbalance.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and documented evidence will be required as part of the recruitment process.
Please apply today for an immediate interview
Or check similar jobs