An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Resident Liaison Officer based in East London. This is a 24 month FTC paying £25,000 per annum. Benefits include 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, healthcare cash back plan, access to innovative in-house learning and development and so much more!
The successful candidate will provide an administrative service for the Cladding & Maintenance team and specifically administering Fire Risk Assessment Actions. Dealing effectively and promptly with all issues and reporting any problems to the Major Works Manager or the Operations Director.
You will be responsible for building customer confidence during these works, ensuring resident liaison & customer care are of the highest level.
Other duties will include ensuring all aspects of works are explained to tenants, making appointments with tenants when required, attending regular site meetings and engaging with Project manager/site supervisor on a regular basis.
What you’ll need
* Previous experience as an RLO working for a housing association, local authority or housing contractor.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
* Excellent people skills as you will be liaising face to face with the residents.
* Experience of working with Cladding – Highly desirable.
* Good level of competence in customer care in the building/maintenance industry.
Job title: Resident Liaison Officer
Location: East London
Salary: £25,000 p/a
Or check similar jobs