Purpose of the Job:
As Contract Sales Advisor you will be responsible for supporting the external Specification team, collecting leads from both external Specification team and builders, chasing leads to get plans, manage the process to convert them to schedules and quotes and support the external Specification team in closing these down and ultimately securing the orders.
· Always promote Health & Safety in the workplace, displaying excellent personal safety and challenging others when unsafe behaviour is observed.
· Work closely with the external Specification team in order identify potential new business for the Specification Managers to chase, through the relevant and available tools, mainly with, but not exclusively, House-Builders, Contractors and Architects and SAP Assessors.
· Provide Leads and Quotations to support external sales visits.
· Support the qualification of leads submitted by external sales team.
· Chase leads and quotations to obtain project updates.
· Co-ordinate our project tracking processes and capabilities, ensuring we are fully aware of all developments at all times.
· Admin Support for external Sales Manager, which includes logging Sales Managers activities, Quotation & lead updates on in house system.
· Booking appointments with new and existing customers on behalf of Sales Manager to support continued business growth, including CPD’s, Sales visits and Site meetings.
· Prepare summaries and reports for your line manager, sales team and others as required.
· Collate Review Packs for Sales Managers Top 20 Client meetings.
· Proactively maintain an up to date knowledge of Keystone Group products, market trends and competitor activity and attend training, exhibitions, meetings and seminars as required.
· Ensure effective department and cross departmental communication at all times.
· Instil and maintain a customer service culture where the customer always comes first. This includes customer service culture for our internal and external customers.
· Manage customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
· Demonstrate use of the 6 Agreements of Collaboration.
· To carry out other tasks as deemed necessary, that are within the job holder's capability.
The Company reserves the right to make changes and update the job description in consultation with the job holder
This is a full time, permanent position for the right candidate
Or check similar jobs