Future Recruits are recruiting on behalf of a modern manufacturing company based in Sandwell who are looking to add experienced Band saw - Fork lift driver and skilled warehouse person with strong stock control ability to there current team
Apply on Partner Site
As a Warehouse Team Operative you are responsible for providing a first class service to both internal and external customers. You will need to be flexible and work overtime whenever necessary to meet the needs of the business. You will be expected to learn new procedures and techniques and whenever the need arises move into any area of the warehouse to assist with the workload. You will also be required to promote a good working atmosphere with good team work and attend training sessions as required.
* Must have experienced of operating a cutting saw - need to be able measure accurately
* accurately operate the KASTO High Rack, pick the products according to the sales order requirements and perform any relevant booking on the KASTO System.
* accurately provide cut products, exactly in line with customer wishes both internal and external, book your own work through the KASTO System, and return any excess material back to KASTO.
* take personal responsibility that goods are being despatched correctly and in a timely manner by taking into account the priorities set by customer requirements to ensure that their goods are received on time and in full.
* ensure paperwork is correctly completed and passed through to the relevant area.
* perform and record all necessary/required Quality checks throughout the process from Goods Received through to Despatch.
* you must be flexible and be available as an additional resource as required for other areas of the warehouse / business.
Minimum Qualifications or Experience
Suitable candidate is required to have overhead Crane usage experience, Counterbalance FLT Licence and 4 Way FLT Licence is an advantage.
SAP and KASTO experience would also be an advantage but training will be given.
Qualifications: Mathematics and English
Required Skills and Abilities
* FLT Licences 4 WAY TRUCK - COUNTER BALANCE - OVERHEAD CRANE
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* Outstanding organisational skills
* The ability to work under pressure
* IT literate
* The ability to work with personnel from all levels
* Good team player
* Excellent attention to detail
37 hours a week on a double shift from 06.00/14.00 to 14.00/22.00 Monday to Thursday and 06.00/12.40 – 12.40/19.20 on Friday. However you will be expected to be flexible to suit the business requirements
Or check similar jobs