The Management Recruitment Group are working with an Essex House Builder, who are seeking a solid, proven Senior Site Manager with extensive experience of Traditional Build Housing for a scheme of 160+ units near Haverhill, Suffolk.
Apply on Partner Site
You will have 5 + years experience in the role of Senior Site Manager managing your own developments from inception through to completion.
You will report into a visiting Contracts Manager and will be responsible for all construction activities from external works subcontract packages which include groundworks, structural and works packages through to finishing and handover.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work to programmes of works set out by you and the Contracts Manager.
* Manage resources of the project to maximise output and deliver to programme.
* Control various subcontract packages.
* Health & safety management and promotion in line with the company policies and procedure.
* Attend subcontractor site progress meetings.
* Quality inspections.
* Have a valid Management CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid as a minimum
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior Site Manager on volume house building schemes.
* Volume House Builder background.
* Good level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
* Working knowledge of Asta Power Projects and document control software.
* Competitive basic salary of between £60,000 - £65,000
* Choice of company car or car allowance
* 26 days annual leave
* Raft of other benefits
Apply for this position below or alternatively please contact Dominic Monaghan on (phone number removed).
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We are specialists in Residential Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications
Or check similar jobs