Stock & Transport Controller
Monday to Friday Days
Wirral, Liverpool, Chester, Deeside, Ellesmere Port, Merseyside, Cheshire, North West.
A leading FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Stock & Transport Controller on a permanent basis to support the Supply Chain and Warehouse function.
Previous experience of working within a similar fast moving consumer goods within Warehousing, Transportation and Logistics. Strong IT Skills are essential including Microsoft Excel. Valid Reach or Counterbalance licence would be deemed advantageous but not essential.
Stock Controller / Warehouse Administrator responsibilities include:
• Carry out daily inventory checks, resolving anomalies and escalating any concerns
• To identify root cause stock issues and implement training to improve future movements
• Identification and resolution of inventory recording errors, and follow issues through to conclusion
• Work with Quality function to ensure that defective inventory and WIP is processed and actioned via correct process, and any follow up actions are completed
• Processing customer orders and liaising with Customer Service department and external customers
• To deputise in the Despatch office administration role to cover absence and Holidays
• Ensure drivers have a good understanding of their daily transport plan and keep a thorough check on their completion of work
• Organise daily shunt movements across all warehouses and process areas
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website
Or check similar jobs