This leading civil engineering business are keen to recruit a Civils Buyer to be based out of their Head Office in Poole.
As a Buyer you will, take lead on all purchasing responsibilities for various civils projects. As this is a key, high-profile client it is integral to demonstrate your capabilities to work within a busy civils engineering environment effectively a sufficiently.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support the Directors in delivering various project procurement strategies.
* Assist with requesting quotations from suppliers for sites, in order to obtain best price.
* Work with project teams to deliver procurement requirements.
* Manage the day-to-day project procurement of materials.
* Previous experience of buying in a busy civil engineering business.
* Ability to work self-sufficiently and as part of a team.
* Good communication, attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
In return for your skills, experience and abilities you will be joining an established business of over 35 years, with continued investment in new plant and technology. This business is committed to continuing its strong reputation for quality, health & safety and customer service, as well as being a financially secure business with a great future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Or check similar jobs