KHIPU Networks have an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer to join the team.
Location: Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom
KHIPU Networks is an award-winning and highly successful Cyber Security company based in the UK and Africa. We offer outstanding opportunities for candidates of all levels within a dynamic and flexible working environment. Founded in 2005, KHIPU Networks’ ethos has always been to work in partnership with customers, to understand their environments and challenges so that we can design and deploy ‘Best-of-Breed’ solutions that enable them to meet their strategic goals.
We are honoured to be by Royal Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, and are proud to be an ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 certified company. We also support the National Apprenticeship Scheme, employing and developing apprentices within all sectors of the company.
Our company values are:
COLLABORATION: We are a 130~ person strong company, and no matter what, everyone is willing to help each other out. It helps to provide the best service to our customers and suppliers and also helps careers flourish.
RESPONSIVE: Not only do we have a fully staffed 24*7 Support Desk who are always available to assist our customers at any time of the day, we operate in a rapidly evolving industry and our cutting-edge solutions reflect the changing needs of our customers and the world we all live in.
FUN: Why work hard if you can’t have a little fun too? KHIPU are always involved in remarkable company-wide events from Ladies Day at Ascot to Team Building in Dubai… we know how to reward hard work!
We are continuing to grow during this unprecedented time and are seeking a Professional Services Network Engineer to join our highly skilled technical team to help deliver network and security solutions to our customers.
We have multiple positions available so if you are an experienced engineer or just starting your journey with network security, we want to hear from you!
Network Engineer - What you’ll be doing:
- Design, configuration, implementation, documentation and troubleshooting of solutions for customers
- Communicating effectively and building the trust and respect of both colleagues and clients
- Working closely with Account Managers and Project Managers to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Working on any aspect of network design and support, while operating within a multi-client environment
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of network technologies, with access to best industry training programs
- Ensuring an ongoing quality of service, delivery and adherence to agreed SLAs
Network Engineer - Your Experience:
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of major network technologies: switching, routing, wireless, RADIUS, Network Access Control
- Experience and knowledge of KHIPU product portfolio, or similar, is desirable including: HPE Aruba - Switching, Wireless, Clearpass; Alcatel Lucent - Switching & Wireless; Infoblox DDI
- Industry certifications are looked upon favourably especially if you hold them with vendors we work with e.g. HPE Aruba Associate, Professional or Expert level; Alcatel-Lucent System or Field Expert; Infoblox CDCA, CDAT certifications
- If you have experience and hold equivalent certifications with other vendors we would still love to hear from you
- Keen to learn and adopt new technologies
- The ability to provide effective and productive stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A flexible approach to delivering against tight deadlines in a challenging environment
- Able to drive and with a full UK driving licence, to travel to our customer locations within the UK as necessary
Network Engineer – Benefits:
KHIPU Networks offer a competitive salary, alongside a range of extensive benefits from Private Medical and Dental Cover, generous Employer Pension contributions to Annual Leave Entitlement that increases with service. KHIPU Networks aim to provide equal opportunities, a flexible work-life balance and are constantly evolving to ensure continuous career development
To submit your CV for this exciting Network Engineer opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now
Or check similar jobs