Rework Technician - SMT - Hertfordshire
Bluegate are currently working with out client based in Hertfordshire have a requirement for a Rework Technician with experience of Surface Mount Technology (SMT) to work within their busy Production department.
You will have a strong background in, SMT, PCB and Final Product Assembly processes with the ability to work in a dynamic, small batch/large mix environment.
Rework Technician - SMT responsibilities:
• Rework of PCB’s (SMT and THP)
• Soldering to IPC610 class 1,2,3 and IPC-7711B/7721B
• Ensure product meets IPC 610 to the specified class.
• Rework of faulty product and the ability to be proactive regarding its root cause.
• Work with the test department in identifying persistent areas of failure of the product / process.
APPLY NOW. Or for more information on the Rework Technician job based in Hertfordshire, contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 41TRB
Or check similar jobs