Belmont Recruitment currently have an opportunity available for an experienced HR Administrator to join Bradford Council’s HR & Workforce Service on a temporary 3 month contract. This is a full time position, working 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
Bradford Council’s HR Team are currently transitioning to a new structure with a new ‘front door’ service and so this role has been designed to help with the transition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Managing a busy mailbox and triaging emails into different groups in order to determine priority
* Ensuring that all queries coming into the Front Door Help Desk are recorded in CRM software
* Answer first line queries coming into the service desk
* Responding to routing requests both written and orally by telephone, letter or email
* Completing admin tasks on SAP (training is provided)
* Signposting to guidance on internal websites
* Previous experience of working as a HR Assistant or HR Administrator, ideally within the Public Sector
* Experience of advising managers on HR issues including absence management
* Experience of implementing HR procedures with employees and managers
* Excellent communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV if this role is of interest. If you have any questions, please contact Chloe @ Belmont Recruitment
Or check similar jobs