We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
We are currently working with our client, M&G.
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We're digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
On behalf of M&G, AMS are looking for a Real Estate Fund Project Manager for a 6 month contract based in London, currently remote.
Purpose of the Role:
A Real Estate operations subject matter expert to support the increased growth in new products, complex transactions and outsourcing projects. Ensuring successful delivery of operational requirements, systems and processes for new structures, investments and new Funds within Real Estate.
As a Real Estate Fund Project Manager you will be responsible for:
1. Taking responsibility for ensuring successful delivery of the operational requirements of new products, structures and outsourcing projects within M&G Real Estate (M&G RE).
2. Work with M&G RE Product Development Team, Head of M&G RE Risk and Compliance, Head of M&G RE Legal, M&G RE Tax, COO M&G RE Asia and other key contributors and stakeholders to ensure proper operational processes, systems, support, controls and capacity are in place to support and service all new products/funds/projects.
3. Ensuring the investments holding structures operational processes and infrastructure are aligned to Real Estate target operating model as well as Group and M&G governance standards and protocols and appropriately mitigate any risks arising from non-standard processes.
4. Documenting the end to end operating model and fund operations for the real estate funds and their associated structures, ensuring that operational processes are operating effectively, are documented, well controlled and are being delivered to an appropriate standard.
5. Ensure close working relationships and collaboration with wider M&G Group and RE Operations including with Information Systems, Business Change, Information Risk and Security, ensuring all M&G RE operational developments are appropriately coordinated and aligned within the wider Group.
6. Support the management of Fund Administrator relationships, ensuring good governance aligned to M&G policies. Providing subject matter expertise and expert guidance to the external administrators.
What we require from the candidate:
· Product support experience within a Fund Manager or Real Estate Fund Administrator.
· Project Management Experience
· Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course
Or check similar jobs