PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 6 - 12 MONTH CONTRACT EXTENDING TO A PERMANENT ROLE AFTER THE INITIAL CONTRACT PERIOD.
The Marketing Executive will assist in the delivery of a wide range of marketing activity with a digital focus. This is a junior role primarily focussed on execution and digital marketing. The executive will be responsible for updating and delivering marketing collateral and supporting the digital marketing strategy across e-marketing and social media. All of these activities support overall strategic and financial objectives.
* Work with key stakeholders to create and update marketing collateral.
* Manage all work through online audit systems
* Deliver e-marketing campaigns through Salesforce, Taxi, and adobe
* LinkedIn marketing support.
* Adhere to brand guidelines.
* Literature & web content maintenance
* Workflow & process management
* SOP design
* 1-2 years’ experience in a distribution role within FINANCIAL SERVICES.
* Organised and driven to deliver - especially when working to tight deadlines and a range of key stakeholders
* Ability to learn and work adeptly across multiple systems; salesforce, email platforms and audit systems.
* A great team player and collaborator
* Regulatory knowledge, with an understanding that marketing collateral must always be legally and ethically compliant in all channels / regions
* Positive can-do attitude
* Able to manage your own deadlines and prioritise work
* Competent IT skills across multiple systems including CRM
Or check similar jobs