Due to continuing levels of growth and business expansion plans, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager to join a highly respected M&E Building Services contractor located in Hampshire who provide Mechanical and Electrical services from design through to installation and commissioning. Our client work across multiple sectors including Hotels, Commercial Offices, Retail, Education, Leisure, Healthcare, and High-End Residential projects with typical Contract Values ranging from £100k up to £3m.
As Mechanical Contracts Manager working alongside the Pre-Construction, Operations and Commercial departments, you will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed according to schedule, as well as undertaking effective planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
Experience and key skills required….
* You will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Mechanical Contracts Manager (or similar role) working within the M&E Building Services sector
* You will possess strong financial skills
* Management of Project Managers and Site staff
* Excellent communication and client facing skills
* Reporting in to Senior Management and Directors
* Relevant Mechanical / Building Services Qualifications and Industry Certificates
* Good level of IT skills
Annual Salary and Benefits
* Base salary: £66k - £72k (negotiable depending on experience)
* Company Car or Car Allowance (circa £5k)
* Performance related Bonus Scheme
* Excellent Company Pension Scheme
* Company Events
* Generous Holiday entitlement
* The company also provide a very enjoyable and vibrant workplace, as well as genuine career progression opportunities.
If you would like to be considered for this position of Mechanical Contracts Manager, please apply online.
Job ID MCMS
* Mechanical Contracts Manager
Or check similar jobs