Techniche Global have an exciting opportunity for a marketing Account Manager to join this fast-growing boutique Agency in Newbury. This is a hybrid role with flexibility and the option to work from home. You will be working in emerging sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Computer Software and IT services. Passionate about marketing communications / the industry, you will have previous marketing agency experience and be confident working in a fast paced role.
You’ll be joining a proactive, dynamic marketing agency in our client services team. The candidate we’re looking for will be a self-starter, someone who is motivated to make a difference to their accounts. You will be working across several of our most prominent accounts, under the direction of the Account Director, and will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of account tasks and requirements. This role demands strong attention to detail, and organisational skills, and you must have experience balancing a number of projects or deliverables at any one time.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Building and developing business relationships with a range of client stakeholders, cementing yourself as the day-to-day contact both internally across the agency, and externally with your clients.
* Managing projects from start to finish, liaising with key agency peers to bring together the right people to meet a client’s brief, mitigating challenges along the way, delivering work on time and within budget.
* Becoming a brand guardian – knowing your clients inside out and being able to communicate this to your peers across the agency, ensuring that anyone who works on your accounts has a full understanding of what they need to do and why.
* Leading client meetings and producing associated contact reports.
* Supervising Account Executives and other junior staff as appropriate.
* Liaising with external suppliers and third parties.
Desired skills and experience:
* Ability to manage accounts and gain trust and respect of clients.
* Take responsibility for delivering agreed level of activity and meeting deadlines.
* Ability to delegate to Account Executives or in assigning tasks across the team.
* Ability to prioritise workload and respond to client briefs on time and within budget.
* Confident verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Organised, with strong attention to detail.
Preferred (but not essential) attributes:
* Experience / knowledge / a passion surrounding B2B technology, computer software / IT services and telecommunications marketing.
* Knowledge and opinion on different marketing outputs including above and below the line activities.
* A thirst for knowledge across current affairs - how events taking place across the world may impact or generate opportunity for client accounts.
About our client:
We have a spirit that runs through our team and into our work that encapsulates what it is to work with us and what we can do for our clients. We are an energetic marketing agency, curious, and passionate about the work that we deliver and with more than three decades leading B2B marketing strategies in both technology and telecoms industries, we know what works, but more importantly what doesn’t, and we’re not afraid to say it.
There is no such thing as a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach here, and there never will be. We’re not afraid to ask the all-important ‘why’? and as a fully integrated marketing agency with a wealth of skills under one-roof, we have the breadth and depth of skills to be able to answer or recommend what happens next, ultimately delivering a truly integrated, smart-thinking, and revolutionary approach to marketing
Or check similar jobs