Job Role: Customer Service
Pay rate: £12 ph + Excellent overtime rates
Contract: 12 months
Are you a customer service advisor with experienced in a fast-paced environment? Do you have excellent organisation and time-management skills? Are you experienced in handling difficult call with empathy and compassion?
Our client develops specialist food and medical feeding equipment to improve the life quality of patients discharged from hospital. We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, to work as a customer service advisor to ensure that all patients are fully supported once leaving hospital.
This will include liaising with health care professional and GP's to ensure they have the feeding products they need and contacting patients monthly to check their stocks and arrange deliveries.
* Provide the highest levels of customer care to both patients and health care professionals
* Arrange patient deliveries via telephone and email
* Use the internal database to log all patient and health care professional communication
Key Skills Required:
* Customer Service experience in a busy environment
* A caring and empathetic attitude
* Positive, proactive and customer focused attitude
* Professional and confident telephone manner
* Competent IT skills and ability to learn new systems
It is on a 12 month contract initially, with potential for perm. We are looking for someone immediately but open to waiting for the right person. Please apply with an up to date cv today.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs