gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are proud to be working in partnership with a leading global industrial distributor of fastening and supply chain solutions based in Gloucester.
They urgently require Operatives to join their team to work in their busy distribution centre on a 12-week temp to perm basis. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business during their peak time. ‘Superstar’ candidates will also have the chance to earn a permanent contract (qualifying period applies).
Shifts and Pay:
Day Shift: 5:00am -1:30pm - £9.62 p/hr
Late Shift: 1:30pm -10:30pm - £10.58 p/hr
Night Shift: 9:30pm - 3:30am – 11.54 p/hr
Duties will include:
* Pick items corresponding to those on the assigned pick lists/records
* Pack items to ensure they remain secure and undamaged to their destination
* Load goods for dispatch onto transport within assigned deadlines
* Unloading delivered goods
* Book products onto the in-house system and batch each as required, passing samples and paperwork for inspection
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but full training will be provided.
Key skills and Competences:
* Customer service
* Result focused
* Communication skills
* Decision making
* Work as part of the team
* FLT/ MHE
* Manual handling
* On-site parking
* Forklift training (for the right candidate)
* Walking distance from bus station
* Career Progression.
To be considered for a position here, please submit your CV or call our friendly and experienced team on (phone number removed) and ask for Denisa – hurry though, these rare opportunities won’t be around for long
Or check similar jobs