Our client based in Horsham are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their friendly and hardworking team.
This is an awesome opportunity to work with an ambitious business!
Responsibilities will include:
* Receiving goods inward, checking quality and reporting goods received to office.
* Maintaining an ordered and tidy warehouse.
* Quality checks on returns.
* Loading and unloading of containers.
* Completing regular stock takes.
* Generating orders for spares maintaining minimum stock levels.
* Quality control checks of all products pre and post rental
* Keeping records of all servicing
* Recording serial numbers of all products
* Preparing stock for installations team
* Notifying the office of any damage/issues with products pre or post rental
* Signing stock in and out of the warehouse
* Maintaining a clean and tidy Experience Centre for customer visits.
* Training will be given on checking equipment functionality, outputs, dismantling and reassembling.
* A natural communicator
* Great time keeper
* Team player willing to go above and beyond to assist others
* Organised and enjoys working to deadlines
* Previous warehouse experience is desirable
* £23,000- £25,000
* 20 Days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays
* Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.00
* Company Pension
* Free Parking
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Forklift, Forklift License, Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Driver, stock control, assembler
Or check similar jobs