Job Title: Part-Time Cyber Exchange Community Manager, Digital Marketing (FTC)
Location: London or remote
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 pa (PT: £16,000 - £20,000 pa) plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Part-time, 12 Month Contract
This Cyber Exchange Community Manager will be responsible for managing content and engagement across the Cyber Exchange platform, including with industry, Government, and academic stakeholders. The role holder will be responsible for content development, social media, and direct outreach to users, highlighting the mission and value of the platform.
Throughout 2020, Cyber Exchange relaunched itself as the Government and industry backed platform to help organisations and individuals better navigate the UK cyber security sector. The newly designed platform now includes additional capability to allow users to explore innovation, investment, and opportunities across the UK - with a strong focus on activity across all regions and nations of the UK. As the journey continues in 2021, we are looking for a candidate to extend reach across the sector, build credibility with stakeholders and enhance the value of Cyber Exchange for its users.
The successful candidate will be responsible for engagement with Cyber Exchange users and stakeholders and will be responsible for proactively maintaining and updating content across the platform. They will also be responsible for ensuring all content supports our brand promises, aligns to our brand guidelines, and follows our style guide.
The candidate will also take ownership of the Cyber Exchange social media presence increasing the brand presence online and seeking out for collaboration across the sector, including amplifying cross industry events and collaborations. A primary aim for the post holder will be to develop a more joined up approach with the central social and content streams of activity.
* Manage external relationships with Cyber Exchange key stakeholders, across Government and Industry.
* Grow and expand Cyber Exchange presence on existing social media through engagement on platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Create, curate, and manage content across Cyber Exchange which enhances the value given to users and aligns with the aims of Cyber Exchange: to help users navigate the sector and highlight potential opportunities and connections.
* Work with the DCMS and techUK teams to ensure maximum impact of external communications campaigns.
* Work with the Cyber Exchange team to ensure platform activity is accurately recorded and reported.
* Relationship/stakeholder management
* Messaging framework development
* Strong storyteller and communicator
* Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail in design
* Project management
* Able to brief external agencies/specialists within the team on campaigns/support needed.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
* An understanding of the UK Cyber Security landscape, including knowledge of the relevant government strategies and interventions across the Cyber Security sector;
* Familiar with the UK's innovation ecosystem, and how the UK technology industry interacts with it;
* Experience of running campaigns and building networks through social media, events, briefings and webinars;
* Strong record of engagement with a wide range of stakeholders across Government, industry and academia.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
* A well-established network of contacts and connections with key stakeholders across the technology and innovation landscape;
* Good high-level knowledge of technology trends and the UK technology industry;
* An understanding of the economic, social, and political environment, members' business sectors and business models, stakeholders, and their drivers.
Please note: This role profile is a guide to the work that is required but does not form part of any contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.
Please note: The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK prior to the commencement of employment
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Public Affairs, Policy Manager, Senior Policy Manager, Policy Adviser, Senior Policy Adviser, Local Council Policy Manager, Emergency Services Policy Manager, Justice Policy Manager, Non-Profit Programme Manager, Public Sector Programme Management, ICT Programme Manager, Technology Programme Manager, Technical Programme Manager, Technology Implementation Manager, ICT Business Programme Manager may also be considered for this role
Or check similar jobs